Friday, April 9, 2010

The "D.e.v.a In You" Pot Luck Spa Day



Hello Ms.Deva

I'm so excited for this "Deva In You" Pot-Luck Sparty (meaning spa party)

Come out and get pampered in style.

Bring the dish or hors d'oeuvre of your choice and the martinis and sushi are on me.
(Please do not forget to include your choice of dish with your reply)

I welcome you to leave the loads on your back at home and be prepared to have an amazing time with other wonderful women like you and i.

Along with our professional estheticians we will also have:
Flower "Invisible Love Line" Jewellery
Elizabeth (myself) Mary Kay Consultant along with Kareena Mary Kay Director- doing a free skin care class.

Tip:
Be prepared to purchase a treat or two because you won't be able to resist :-)

Dress Code- Its up to you.

Prices:
Nurturing Beauty -Angela Bennett and her team of estheticians will be offering:

Manicure & Pedicure $60
Aroma Foot scrub & massage $10

Come out and "Believe In The Deva In You"
Please RSVP as soon as possible for i would like to keep it intimate and sweet. Between 20 - 25 women.
elizabethwilson@devainyou.com or 647-338-2107

1 comment:

  1. I will def be there. I need this.

    Need to feel like a deva myself lol
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis