Monday, June 13, 2011

Hot Yoga vs Yoga!

I never in a million years would have ever thought Hot Yoga was so powerful and affective.

I have tried yoga many times but there is no comparison. I mean zero.
This morning i went and signed up for Hot Yoga classes at a new studio by Bramalea Mall called "Moksha Studio"

When i first walked in, i did not expect them to be open because they have been building the studio all year and the sign still reads "coming soon".... But to my surprise they were. The owner Paris (her name) was in an we began chatting for awhile. She was in amazing shape and i was amazed to hear that Hot Yoga was all she did/does. She went on to tell me how Hot Yoga changed her life in so many ways......

I got there at about 9am (after i dropped Captain at school) and the second class for the day started at 10am. The first introductory month was $40 for unlimited times a month. You can't beat that. So of course i purchased a month.

I know for a fact that this is going to change my life.

Lately i just have not been feeling the gym so i walk an hour to 2 hours a day (usually very early) and then i go to the country club up the road for muscle toning. It is a beautiful club/Golf Course. I think this will be great for my body. I will continue my walks about 2 to 4 times a week and i will start my Hot Yoga classes about 3 to 4 times a week as well.

I need something different. The gym is just not motivating me enough. I don't know if it has something to do with the nice weather but i want to be outdoors. The walking is amazing and works fine....and now the yoga classes will be a great addition to my "fitness world."
I got home awhile ago, and let me tell you, I'm beat! I feel so exhausted....but i know it is because it is different for me. Plus, Captain stayed up late (lol)

When i walked out of that studio, my clothes were soaked. I mean like i could take them off and rinse sweat out of them. Every person in there was soaked. Thank God i had
a towel on my mat. I have never in my life felt so good.

If you have a Hot Yoga studio beside you, i advise you to give this life changing exercise a try. You will be amazed! I don't feel right even calling it "exercise" It is a way of living. LIFE!

Read all about Hot Yoga here...

PLEASE treat yourself better my friendly bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis