Wednesday, November 23, 2011

He Makes Me Smile All The Time!

Today was a great day. Everyday is a great day. As long as i can wake up, see my kids, eat and have a roof over our head, it's a great day. God is good.

When i woke up this morning, with Captain right next to me (and not in his own bed) i just laid there and stared at his beautiful face and smiled. I smiled because the last thing i remember is the hard time he gave me to go to sleep and just like every night he told me that he "had to sleep with you mommy" lol. I made his warm milk with Ovaltine and before i woke him up to drink it, just like every morning, i kissed him up all over his face. Of course he woke up. He acts like he doesn't like it but when i stop he grabs my face back down to his. God i love that boy. It takes him about 5 minutes to wake up, fully. He drinks his milk and then feels much better. As if i fed him some type of energy juice. lol.

He asked for his DS game so i went and got it. He laid there and said, "mommy come beside me and kiss my face like you always do so i can take pictures of us to send to daddy." I started laughing because what does this 3 and a half year old know about "sending pictures." Ohhh boy.

So we took the pictures and got ready for school. Despite how much Captain does not listen (at times...many times) he is the joy of my life. The love of my life. Everytime i look at him (even when i am upset) i smile. When he is away from me at school, and i think of him, i smile.


He truly saved my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis