Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tune Into 100 Huntley Street Telecast February 21....as i share my story!


No words could ever express the overwhelming love i have been feeling in my heart, spirit and soul since December 26th 2011.
I am thankful to God for all that i am learning and how much i have grown as a friend, stranger,,sister, ex-wife, woman and mother.

I only pray that i will stay in His presence every moment in this "trying" world. It is not always easy, but really.....IT IS! We make it hard. Not Him.

I have been blessed with the privilege to share my story and memoir 
'If You Played In My Playground' 
LIVE on 100 Huntley Street Telecast
February 21 2012 at 9:00 am

If you miss the episode, be sure to watch it here.

I love you ALL, and thank you for which ever position you "played in my playground". In ONE way or another, season or a reason, you have all shaped me into the woman I AM TODAY!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hun!
    I will definitely be tunning in :)
    xoxo
    Rossy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety. Go on my face book and share the link...the more viewers, the better. Also do you have the cell number? I am going to email you.

      Delete
  2. Hey Liz I will definitely be tuning in :)

    Shelley
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelley. Hun share it on your FB page so all our childhood friends can watch it. Almost the entire book is about Bleecker :-))

      Delete

ShareThis