Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Voices....Unheard!







I stumbled upon a website tonight that had me glued to the computer screen for a good hour; Women's Self-Esteem

Now, because i have seen, heard and almost lived- it all, you may assume that i am not easily moved or touched by "survival stories" that women share with me. Let me please share with you this, that, every abusive, painful or sensitive story that comes from a young girl or a woman from ANY walk of life, moves me and leaves a lasting memory and prayer of hope and faith imbedded in my heart. Yes, i am easily moved and thankfully sensitive to the feelings of others ALL around me.

When i began to read these "survival stories" from voices unheard and faces unseen, i wanted more. Why? Because the more i read, was the closer i got to "the reality of the world we live in."

"WE" are NOT alone. What happened to "us" is happening every minute and every second of the day, all over the world and in the very houses next door to you. Whether, you see it in the open or NOT. It is there. Silent voices, waiting to be heard. To be saved. To be seen.


I am pleading with you tonight, to please log onto this site to truly understand and feel what it is to live with and know "that pain" I ask this because YOU can make a difference in the life of a woman or young girl around you who calls herself "his victim." We are NOT victims. "We" are survivors. It takes just ONE person, to make a difference in ONE woman or girl's life.
 
 Just one!

 Sealed with LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis