Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Personal 12 Commandments

So as you may know by now, I am away in Mexico relaxing at The Grand Bahia Principe. A vacation my sons treated me to for my birthday. It has been so amazing to do simply 'nothing' and truly relax. I've been brainstorming, planning, writing, reading a lot, eating healthy meals, drinking lot's of water and a Pina Colada here and there. But above all just connecting with God very early in the mornings on the beach before the sun has completely risen. Oh what a feeling.

I promised myself I wouldn't blog or email or do 'work' related stuff besides a little tweeting here and there. Well, while on this beach early this morning , I came up with a list of 12 Commandments I would like to start living by:

Forget the past

Talk to strangers

No complaining

Spread joy

Give thanks for the ordinary and the extraordinary

Make footprints: "I was here"

Be the kind of woman I want my nieces to be

Create a Family Bucket list and start a butterfly collection

Embrace the fact that people can only give me what they have (emotionally and mentally)

Connect

Let Go and Let God

BE STLL!!!!!



Now go ahead and create your very own and stick it somewhere you can look at daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis