Monday, May 19, 2014

Lizzy's 5 Fashion Picks for the Summer

For those of you who know me, you know that I don't ever follow trends. I pick the look I like in whichever season I'm in and I just GO! I take ideas from different fashion trends and designers and most of the time, I create my own look using these pieces.

But, I wanted to share with you my own personal 'Must Haves' for this summer.


The CROP TOP:

Doesn't matter who the designer is, whether it's name brand of not, this is a hot look this summer.




 
 
My All Time Favorite: Pencil Skirts:
 


 
 
Get out and purchase a couple of hot Trench Coats!
 
 




 
 
Bold Necklaces!
 




 
 
Last, but NOT least; Boyfriend Jeans!
 


 

 
 
Don't be afraid to create your own STYLE. It's about being creative and wearing what feels good to YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis