Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Light of this World!


My light, yes 'my' light...is the truth. It's the God that abides inside of me. The God inside of me is truth and truth is light and God is light, so I am light!

The truth is God is our Father
The truth is we are sons of God
The truth is EVERYTHING God says we are, WE ARE!
...
No, I wasnt always this FREE. But now I am. Because truth has 'made'me free! Ohhh what a feeling.
Seriously...I mean while thousands of people were our poppin bottles this weekend and screaming at the top fo their lungs- watching and worshipping 'all star' celebrities that have no idea who they are and if they do, it's only for a night or two.. breaking their bank accounts to rock the latest red bottoms, hustlin to get into the VIP sections at the clubs and perhaps even looking for their new found love.. I was home with my family popping jokes. I woke up Friday, Saturday and Sunday feling like I was partying for Jesus. Oh what a party!

And no I am not acting all bran new- for those of you who are reading this saying "oh Liz acting like she wasnt out here with us years ago...." Yeah I hear you and guess what? I was in my 20's! Yes I once was lost too. Been there, done that so I know all about the hustle, all about the game and all about the world. I have no regrets because it was all apart of my purpose. But there comes a time where we gotta just 'throw our hands up in the air' and surrender.!

Truth is not laying up in a man's bed. Truth is not up in the club. Truth isn't is all those material things we chase after. Truth is God and God is truth. And once I knew who's I was, I knew WHO I WAS! And if I am light, than I gotta be the light. Knowing this changed 'the game' for me! That's how I became a hustler for Jesus!

The most intelligent , beautiful, loyal, giving, humble and FINEST man in this world chose ME! Did I mention His name? Yeah and what????

Know who you are, so that you may know who you are NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis